Thank you for following me

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Christmas Card Challenges

The card is for Winter Wonderland #8 and Truly Scrumptious #12.

I don't have stamp of Santa so I googled and found the image in http://coloring-pages-to-print.blogspot.com/ for Winter Wonderland #8 and Truly Scrumptious #12 sketch with beads.

The image is coloured with Poppy promarker, copic pens, G14 - R11 - R00 and white souffle pen. Backing papers ribbon from stash. I punched red floweres and curled slightly with black pearls. I had large black pearls but no small ones for the smaller flowers so I coloured the white pearls with copic pen C7. Computer generated Sentiment.

Have a good weekend.

Kathleen x

6 comments:

  1. Love the image Kathleen and the sweet flowers!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Kathleen,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah I love this! It makes me want to go and make some more Xmas cards - such a fun santa image

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Kathleen. What a lovely image and I love your papers. Thanks for joining us at TS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kathleen, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us at TS this week. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and jolly card! Gorgeous papers and the image is fab! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...