Thank you for following me

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Buddys Speical Birthday


It's Buddy's birthday today, he is 3 yrs old (21 in doggy years) If you're a dog lover, hop over to see his Mum's blog http://kath-allthatglitter.blogspot.com/2009/06/buddys-challenge.html
to see whats he's up to Here's the card I made for him and for the challenge.
Green marled card
Paw stamp
Bone punch
Bowl hand cut and written
Computer generated sentiment and gold number sticker
The dog image is googled and coloured with copic pens
Kathleen x

2 comments:

  1. fabby card Kathleen.....looks just like me....and hey checking out Brodie and Glen...I bet we could have lots of fun together...Big hugs Buddy xxxxxx
    If you e-mail my Mum...she will send you easy instructions for the comment link...well they must be easy if my Mum can understand them....oops...I'm in the doghouse again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kathleen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for taking time to leave a comment. Very much appreciated.
Kathleen xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...